Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting back into the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
Old account. Been getting back into it.

Think the game has made incredible progress over the years. Getting back into it was a little overwhelming at first, but I eventually got around to it. Back when I left, the max was 70, now we're all the way at 130. Crazy stuff. If there are plans to increase the level cap even further, I'm all for it. Apparently the last update was 2 years ago or so. I think the game could do to be revitalized. Much of the UI and game mechanics and a majority of everything is entirely the same as it was from when I left, for better or for worse. There's a much bigger pay wall to become competitive in the PvP scene, and generally to achieve more adequate stats for your character. Most everything, however, (as it should be) can be earned simply by gameplay albeit some of it being tedious. The usual.

I appreciate the attention being put into the game, though I'd respect if more attention would be made to certain things that players find difficulty in. If I could think of something else to say, I would, but I got nothing. I do feel as though an increase in the level cap would compensate for some of the shortcomings of some of the classes currently.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
There's apparently going to be a fourth arc, so yes 130 will not be the max level at some point. It will be raised, and that'll be good so people can come back to the game who've gotten tired of it and want to keep up that max level status maybe??

Community Leader
God Pyro Master on Feb 10, 2020 wrote:
Old account. Been getting back into it.

Think the game has made incredible progress over the years. Getting back into it was a little overwhelming at first, but I eventually got around to it. Back when I left, the max was 70, now we're all the way at 130. Crazy stuff. If there are plans to increase the level cap even further, I'm all for it. Apparently the last update was 2 years ago or so. I think the game could do to be revitalized. Much of the UI and game mechanics and a majority of everything is entirely the same as it was from when I left, for better or for worse. There's a much bigger pay wall to become competitive in the PvP scene, and generally to achieve more adequate stats for your character. Most everything, however, (as it should be) can be earned simply by gameplay albeit some of it being tedious. The usual.

I appreciate the attention being put into the game, though I'd respect if more attention would be made to certain things that players find difficulty in. If I could think of something else to say, I would, but I got nothing. I do feel as though an increase in the level cap would compensate for some of the shortcomings of some of the classes currently.
Welcome back to the game!

They do have plans to keep updating, and there has been 3 major updates minimum per year for the past few years, so there is no short on content!

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!