Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about the storm tian

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
How did raven summon the storm titan if he was asleep? She doesn't know the song of creation. How is it possible

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
(I remember making a post about this but I coukd not find it so I post again).
Ymir the ice titan has 4 children . Does it mean the other titans have children? And is it really possible that a titan would have children like the shadow children and raven children? .

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Hey. I wanted to ask what are the titans names (except Ymir the ice titan) . Im refering to the storm titan and the fire titan. Thanks

Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
There are ice and fire titans? I thought it was Ice giants and fire dragons. I might be wrong!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
JonathanDawnHunter on Feb 6, 2020 wrote:
There are ice and fire titans? I thought it was Ice giants and fire dragons. I might be wrong!
There's Ice Giants, Fire Dragons, and Tritons. These were said to be the tree dominant races of the First World.

Come to think of it... it mentions them in the plural in all the contexts. Is that an answer? Could the three races be children of the Titans, with the Titan ruling over their race? It... may be a possibility.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
Lookit Light on Feb 6, 2020 wrote:
There's Ice Giants, Fire Dragons, and Tritons. These were said to be the tree dominant races of the First World.

Come to think of it... it mentions them in the plural in all the contexts. Is that an answer? Could the three races be children of the Titans, with the Titan ruling over their race? It... may be a possibility.
There are also Fire Giants, Storm Dragons and Ice Dragons. Raven and Spider created the original three Titans and then Bartleby multiplied them into various other creatures.

Regarding the OP: The Song of Creation isn't needed to summon a Titan. Remember that the Celestians summoned the Storm Titan once before. Malistaire nearly summoned the Fire Titan once before. Ice Wizards summon YMIR (the Ice Titan) during their level 48 quest as well. Plus, Raven knows the Titanic Lullaby, and could likely undo it whenever she wanted.