Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will The 3 Raven Witches Come Back?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Will Verdandi Skult and Urd (the raven birds from wintertusk) come back to the story? They had a bg part in the story of wintertusk and a part of the story of grandmother raven and we dont know much about them and how enchant they are.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Hey I wanted to ask the eritters or the developers a question . Are the Radiance Rebord area in Khrysalis is related to the Arcanum? They look pretty the same and reminds me of each other. And also I did like to know about the history of Radiance Rebord before it was ruined.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
I wanted to ask. If the titans are the children of grandfather bartelby does it mean a scion is a son of bartelby AND a titan as well?

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
It was said before the arcanum is not inside the spiral and not outside the spiral. It makes me think if the location is in the mind and thoughts? (Nexus) .

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
From the book we read about the cabal we saw drawings of different characters that suppose to be the scholars of the arcanum. My question is were they the first scholars in the arcanum and what is their history and story?
Will we get to know that?

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
How did the first world look loke before it was destroyed? What creatures existed expect grandmother raven bartelby and spider? Did it have a unique look?

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
If the cabal built the spiral ark (the arcanum) ship before the first world was destroyed and flew with it to ssve themselves does it mean they existed at the time when spider raven and bartelby did? Are they enchant? And why did they take Sybil away ?

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
I know the plan of the cabal is to restore the first world but ehy would they do it? What is the benefit they will gain from it? It seems like there is a missing part in their story about their plan, and why did they fight the Arcanum in the first place from the dipper reasons.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
If the celestials creatures from Radiance Rebord are imortal does it mean they're some celestial gods?

Administrator
Hi Arcanum Lore, great questions! If you have a bunch of questions in a row, please consolidate them so we can answer them more quickly. While most posts and expected community discussions should have their own thread, in this case, a single list in a topic would be helpful.

If we are not able to respond to some of them right away, feel free to ask your top one in the next KI Live questions thread.
Thanks!

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Sparck on Feb 6, 2020 wrote:
Hi Arcanum Lore, great questions! If you have a bunch of questions in a row, please consolidate them so we can answer them more quickly. While most posts and expected community discussions should have their own thread, in this case, a single list in a topic would be helpful.

If we are not able to respond to some of them right away, feel free to ask your top one in the next KI Live questions thread.
Thanks!
ok, sorry for that. thanks.