Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Savior of Wizard City Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
I have a max level death for which I have completed every quest short of the Beastman Fight Club in Empyrea and the Mooshu fishing quest, but I have not received the Savior of Wizard City Badge. I know the badge is for completing every Wizard City Quest, but I can't think of any that I'm missing and have scoured the city. Is there any way for me to figure out which I'm missing? Or is there a glitch?

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
The back of the quest book should have a Quest Finder.
Pressing it shows the available quests in your zone to world. If there aren't any, it will say so.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2013
I think that they updated it so that you have to complete the Scion spell quest to get the badge now because becoming a Scion of Bartleby is now a story quest and all of it happens in Wizard City so it got added as a Wizard City quest, which probably angered a lot of people doing new wizards. I have a few wizards I did all of the Wizard City quests before Empyrea came out and they got the Savior badge. It's a pain in the keister but unfortunately, since the Scion of Bartleby quest is part of Wizard City, there's nothing we can say or do to change the fact that you have to add that quest to the Wizard City 100%.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I'm not entirely sure, but I think the Savior of Wizard City badge was removed from the game.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
I believe I know what's happened - with the FTUE update, you have all the old Unicorn Way quests done and can't go back to get the new ones. I'm expecting a Three Streets FTUE update as well in the near future, so those can't be done either. I'd recommend sending in a support ticket.