Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problems Galor with Stormdrain Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2015
Well, I never thought I'd see Stormdrain Tower ( the one Lord Nightshade is in ) in such a buggy state, but I've been running into all kinds of problems trying to get in there and defeat him to get one of my Wizards out of Wizard City.

1. The window at the bottom of the screen with the "Team Up!" button doesn't appear when your on the sigil, so it's not possible to team up to face him.
  2. I crashed twice while on the loading screen for the tower, which always puts me back outside.

I happen to know that EVERY SINGLE DUNGEON related to the main story is supposed to have the option to Team Up! with other people if it's too difficult to complete alone, so something must be wrong with the Stormdrain Tower sigil in this case. It definitely needs a hotfix.

Administrator
Scot S on Jan 25, 2020 wrote:
Well, I never thought I'd see Stormdrain Tower ( the one Lord Nightshade is in ) in such a buggy state, but I've been running into all kinds of problems trying to get in there and defeat him to get one of my Wizards out of Wizard City.

1. The window at the bottom of the screen with the "Team Up!" button doesn't appear when your on the sigil, so it's not possible to team up to face him.
  2. I crashed twice while on the loading screen for the tower, which always puts me back outside.

I happen to know that EVERY SINGLE DUNGEON related to the main story is supposed to have the option to Team Up! with other people if it's too difficult to complete alone, so something must be wrong with the Stormdrain Tower sigil in this case. It definitely needs a hotfix.
Thanks Scot for reporting this concern, it does look to be a bug at first glance. We'll investigate further!