Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My suggestions on how to improve this game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2013
First off, I would like to make it clear that I love this game. I especially find the turn-based system easier than a normal combat game because my reaction time is quite slow. There are however a few things that spoil it for me a little.
1. Sometimes it does feel like the game is too money-orientated, the game is often advertised as free which I find quite misleading. I would rather know up-front what can be accessed for free and how much the rest of the game costs. Also, it would be helpful if prices included tax so I know exactly how much my purchases cost.
2. I find the text chat system too restrictive, please can you allow numbers (perhaps up to 4 digits so we can discuss our health and mana) and British spellings.
3. Please can we merge the US and UK servers because virtually every British player uses the US version anyway,(if you Google wizard101 in the UK, the US version is the top result and the UK version is on page 2). I wasn't actually aware of the UK version when I started playing so I only found out about it because someone mentioned it to me.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2019
Your post is great. I have an idea i'd love to float. Member created pet events,such as a Pet Parade allowing players to lead more than one of their best and Favorited pets around Wizard city commens. Fashion shows for the pets, having prizes for first place and whatnot.We spend a ton of time on these critters, show them off in a grand style. anyway. you get me.