Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Repeated Game Crashes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2018
So, as I'm sure I'm not the only one posting about this (though I just looked and didn't see anything about it), there are some graphical issues causing the game to crash. A lot. I'm currently in the drum jungle in Zafaria and I'll be in the middle of a battle. At some point, some of the textures for the battle will start going insane as if they were the screen from the Porygon episode in Pokemon that gave children seizures when it came out. If it doesn't crash soon after, then it takes away my cursor. Then, if it still doesn't crash, all of the cards in my hand go invisible, but I can still hover over them, select them, etc. At that point, it crashes seconds after. It also seems to crash just while I'm walking around, for seemingly no reason whatsoever. I've tried verifying integrity of game cache in steam (because I'm playing off the steam client), but that didn't help at all. I repurchased my membership yesterday and had no issues playing, so I'm not quite sure what the issue could be, but if anybody had any advice for what do say, I'd greatly appreciate the help.

Survivor
May 01, 2013
I have been crashing constantly in the past week. Doesnt seem to be a specific trigger. Happens randomly. Switching wizards, area changes, opening browse window in the bazaar, purchasing packs, housing tours, they all seem to be causing it to happen. Its getting annoying