Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Confused on what level you get Mass Tower Shield

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I made a ice account about a year ago and currently I've got it to level 47 I've seen people that are like level 25-30 do mass tower shield but for some reason I dont have it, Is there anything that I have to do to get the spell like a quest or anything?

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
I don't believe that it's currently a spell that you can learn. I think it's a pet ability/clothing effect only. I think you can get it from some items in the Professor's Hoard Pack. Not sure which pets have it.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2010
Hello!

There are several spells that can be taken as a 'Mass Tower Shield' spell. The first spell is the aptly named 'Mass Tower Shield' spell available as an item card from several sources, most notably, 'Lydia's Frigid Hat,' given that the hats are twentieth level or above.

There is also 'Legion Shield,' a spell available at level 35 from the quests 'I know a guy...' & 'Thief of Spells.' You can get these quests by talking to Erik Wyrdrune in Grizzleheim's Northguard area. Be aware, you must have completed Grizzleheim up to the quest 'One in the Snout' in order to be able to receive the quest.

Best of luck in your travels and quests, young wizard of the Ice school!