Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Confused About Spellements

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Can someone explain what spellements are? If they're for crafting, what crafting level do you need to be to use them? And where do you get the recipes that require spellements? And any other information that you think I may need.
Thank you.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Dec 12, 2019 wrote:
Please help me.
Will help you.

According to my knowledge, Spellements are a kind of Reagent needed for improving existing spells. When you get your first Spellement, you get a notification from Gamma saying that you have unlocked Spellemency. Spellemency itself is accessed in the Spell Deck tab. The 'recipe' for upgrading is present as soon as you get your first Spellement for that spell, or if you have that spell in your Spell Deck. When you have the number of Spellements it says you need, you will be able to upgrade that spell. To my knowledge, no Crafting rank is required.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Dec 12, 2019 wrote:
Will help you.

According to my knowledge, Spellements are a kind of Reagent needed for improving existing spells. When you get your first Spellement, you get a notification from Gamma saying that you have unlocked Spellemency. Spellemency itself is accessed in the Spell Deck tab. The 'recipe' for upgrading is present as soon as you get your first Spellement for that spell, or if you have that spell in your Spell Deck. When you have the number of Spellements it says you need, you will be able to upgrade that spell. To my knowledge, no Crafting rank is required.
Thank you.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2019
You can get Krampus and Reindeer Knight by farming Loremaster, I got around 25 to 30 reagents per drop but it's a pretty rare drop