Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Membership benifits

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2015
Hopefully im posting this in the right place but i was wondering how member benifits works, currently we have double reagents etc. but when that ends when does another one take its place? is it only for a few days per month?

Administrator
SuriTheWizard123 on Dec 9, 2019 wrote:
Hopefully im posting this in the right place but i was wondering how member benifits works, currently we have double reagents etc. but when that ends when does another one take its place? is it only for a few days per month?
Greetings SuriTheWizard123, you have come to the right place!

Member Benefits occur regularly throughout the month and year. Depending on where we're at in the year, a typical cadence might be Double Reagents for a weekend, and then the next weekend will be Double Pet XP, or something else. So roughly once a week at least you'll have some sort of benefit or offer.

Many of these member benefits occur several times per year, so if you happen to miss one, don't worry, it'll show up again eventually!

You can learn more about member benefits here:https://www.wizard101.com/game/special-member-benefits

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
Sparck on Dec 10, 2019 wrote:
Greetings SuriTheWizard123, you have come to the right place!

Member Benefits occur regularly throughout the month and year. Depending on where we're at in the year, a typical cadence might be Double Reagents for a weekend, and then the next weekend will be Double Pet XP, or something else. So roughly once a week at least you'll have some sort of benefit or offer.

Many of these member benefits occur several times per year, so if you happen to miss one, don't worry, it'll show up again eventually!

You can learn more about member benefits here:https://www.wizard101.com/game/special-member-benefits

Let us know if you have any other questions!
Hi Spark!

I got a question on why the training point benefit is the one that (to me) seems to occur the least. I am always waiting for this benefit, because I always mess my training points up. But like tournaments are cost gold for members, can we have training point buybacks cost gold? Here is my idea:

1-20 = Free
20-40 = 30,000
40-60 = 50,000
60-80 = 70,000
80-100 = 90,000
100-130 = 120,000

The first two, will be a struggle for newer players, but they can get the gold within reaching Mooshu (My ice got that much at least.), but every other cost should be easy for players on that level to spend that much gold, as every side quest in Mirage and Empyrea give a fair amount of gold. That's just my idea on this topic.

Idk if i am posting this in the correct space, but the title of this is "Membership Benefits."

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Totally up to the discretion of KI.
They change it up as they see fit.
So we never know when to expect what or when a benefit
may or may not happen. They can even change their
mind to discontinue any or all benefits at any time.
Hope this helps.

Scarlet ShadowStone