Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Self Made Merchant Project (SMP)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2017
I suggest the S.M.P to be of an option to allow Wizards to sell their loots and crafts ( meaning operating their own Bazaar kiosk) but the Wizard taxes may differ depending on where they have gotten the loot, sell it based on the items market value plus the taxes ( buyer will not know where the seller got it and the seller would not know who brought it). Each wizard is allowed only one Bazaar Kiosk per account and it can be placed in only the castle the wizard owns. (which teaches customer service, marketing in their own way, and higher critical thinking) Now whenever a wizard puts their items in their kiosk should warn them that once the the customer buys it , they cannot refund it. and the Bazaar who helps supports the wizards by placing their item in its stock but will cost around 200 or 300 more coins for the fees of the bazaar's aid per item ( key: customer service and more interactions). "The Bazaar's Kiosk", "Market Kiosk", or simply call it The " S.M.P Kiosk" will cost 9000 coins and can store up to 18000 coins maximum. Wizards can buy it from the bazaar or their friend's S.M.P Kiosk. Every items the wizard put up for sell in the Kiosk will be allowed but the folllowing catagories: Pets,Decks, Wallpaper, and castles. Everything else is allowed.

PS: Forgot to include that the seller's can get their items back IF only the customer has NOT brought it.

Happy hunting and hope to see your Feedback, Good Day.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
TheRealGodGizmo on Dec 8, 2019 wrote:
I suggest the S.M.P to be of an option to allow Wizards to sell their loots and crafts ( meaning operating their own Bazaar kiosk) but the Wizard taxes may differ depending on where they have gotten the loot, sell it based on the items market value plus the taxes ( buyer will not know where the seller got it and the seller would not know who brought it). Each wizard is allowed only one Bazaar Kiosk per account and it can be placed in only the castle the wizard owns. (which teaches customer service, marketing in their own way, and higher critical thinking) Now whenever a wizard puts their items in their kiosk should warn them that once the the customer buys it , they cannot refund it. and the Bazaar who helps supports the wizards by placing their item in its stock but will cost around 200 or 300 more coins for the fees of the bazaar's aid per item ( key: customer service and more interactions). "The Bazaar's Kiosk", "Market Kiosk", or simply call it The " S.M.P Kiosk" will cost 9000 coins and can store up to 18000 coins maximum. Wizards can buy it from the bazaar or their friend's S.M.P Kiosk. Every items the wizard put up for sell in the Kiosk will be allowed but the folllowing catagories: Pets,Decks, Wallpaper, and castles. Everything else is allowed.

PS: Forgot to include that the seller's can get their items back IF only the customer has NOT brought it.

Happy hunting and hope to see your Feedback, Good Day.
i really like the idea of this its similar to fallout 76's player stores that let them sell their plans for item crafting or food/water and such weapons too i gotta say this would make it easier to sell reagents with a friend who needs them without it getting sniped from the main bazaar

Survivor
Oct 25, 2017
iouman2013 on Dec 15, 2019 wrote:
i really like the idea of this its similar to fallout 76's player stores that let them sell their plans for item crafting or food/water and such weapons too i gotta say this would make it easier to sell reagents with a friend who needs them without it getting sniped from the main bazaar

Yes, it gives you the option to choose where you would want it and generate good amount income AND because of the support the community needs. Everyone will need everything everyone have at some point so why not make profit?

Survivor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm been thinking of a Task mission test for the Wiz to do to achive a scroll : The wizards receive the Quest from Headmaster Ambrose Telling the wizard now," i know you been all over the spiral bringing me recommendations, you have now Qualified for Business and marketing " and they have to go through Wizard City, Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Grizzalheim, and Wintertusk speak with all the merchants in each world and fight 20 of each monster on ever part of that world even Wys, and when they finish they come back to the headmaster and the headmaster says "you have finished? youll need to report to your teacher" once they go to their teacher the teacher gives them their business license with the wizard city logo and their name on it but you noticed there and blank spot as soon as you touched it your name shows up in that blank spot. and earn a badge: Hustler and to "find it and buy it you have to go to mooshu and buy the kiosk." but for who do not have the license can sell only 15 items and those who do have it sells 500 items in each category (Let them figure that out when they get the lincense) and it will be a level 50 quest. and do the bosses 5 times each as finalist test for a business man in each world then they are getting at least 40,000 coins and 60000 exp when they are finished they are done.

Dark voice: "hahahahaha:

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
That's a fun idea.

It feels like an expansion of Treasure Card trading.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2017
Liam Swiftwalker on Dec 24, 2019 wrote:
That's a fun idea.

It feels like an expansion of Treasure Card trading.
It's not technically an expansion of Treasure Card Trading because of the fact that of Wizards have to BUY it, not Trade it for free but in a sense it do feel like it that way.