Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reindeer knight glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
Right now if you use a tc to enchant a reindeer knight but don't use that enchanted card, at the end of the battle you get the enchant card back in your draw deck and not an enchanted reindeer.

Hiya!

This is intentional. Players can't use TCs to pre-enchant spells that are included in the Spellwrighting system.

Also known as Vanessa Mythdust, KingsIsle's moose-loving QA Tester! I specialize in squashing bugs.
(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Tarrak Hadfield on Dec 5, 2019 wrote:
Hiya!

This is intentional. Players can't use TCs to pre-enchant spells that are included in the Spellwrighting system.
So wait, Reindeer Knight is included in Spellwriting?

Lookit Light on Dec 6, 2019 wrote:
So wait, Reindeer Knight is included in Spellwriting?
Yep, Reindeer Knight and Krampus were recently added to Spellwrighting for some holiday fun!

Also known as Vanessa Mythdust, KingsIsle's moose-loving QA Tester! I specialize in squashing bugs.
(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
Tarrak Hadfield on Dec 5, 2019 wrote:
Hiya!

Why wouldn't you just make spellwritten spells unpre-enchantable and leave the normal spells alone. Or make pre-enchanted spellwritten spells unuseable for pvp. I don't Pvp myself and making changes like this without telling us is just wrong guys, just wrong.

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
Tarrak Hadfield on Dec 6, 2019 wrote:
Yep, Reindeer Knight and Krampus were recently added to Spellwrighting for some holiday fun!
Does this mean they are temporary or permanent reagent drops from Loremaster? Thanks.