Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lore is still pretty much BROKEN

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
I was in a match and Loremaster still does incredible amounts of damage!!!

Get this, I got 5.7k hp, this person does close to 2,000 per lore. I think the solution is to cancel it from PVP because they can still easily spam it. It's annoying!!!!

Survivor
May 30, 2014
KirstenW101 on Nov 24, 2019 wrote:

Get this, I got 5.7k hp, this person does close to 2,000 per lore. I think the solution is to cancel it from PVP because they can still easily spam it. It's annoying!!!!
I will have to say no otherwise kingsisle will have to cancel burning rampage also.

Loremaster nerf is good your just bad at playing at pvp so quit wim and just say gg it already got nerfed and it not going to be removed.

because I will make sure burning rampage gets removed also if loremaster does 100%.

You just have bad resist that why you got hit by that much damage.

Heather lvl 121 be nice to others players.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018

Is your resist less than 10% by chance?

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013

You most certainly were not dealt 2000 damage. An epic enchanted critical loremaster that hits max damage would need a 160% damage boost against 0% resist to deal 2000 damage. I suspect you either have extremely low resists, or you're just bad.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Robobot1747 on Nov 28, 2019 wrote:
You most certainly were not dealt 2000 damage. An epic enchanted critical loremaster that hits max damage would need a 160% damage boost against 0% resist to deal 2000 damage. I suspect you either have extremely low resists, or you're just bad.
I think he just bad at rank pvp 100%