Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching/Breeding

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2019
Hello, i'm Jack LegendHorn, i'm relatively new and would like to know EVERYTHING about pets, tips and tricks, where to get good pets for Balance(Balance Student). I would also like to know since I have a Fire Pet, if I breed with a balance pet in the hatchmaking kiosk, would I get the balance pet or the fire?

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Hi Jack - Best pet for Balance? Really depends on for what purpose you want the pet. The look of the pet; specific skills that the pet can give you; or certain cards that the pet gives. For example you may want a Ward pet for PVP. If that is the case Clockwork Paladins are awesome. They also give the clockwork paladin minion which is one of the best for PVP. If I was you I would just go through the balance pets in the Pet Kiosk and decide. Check out this website as well - https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-pet-guides/best-balance-pvp-pets/

For your second question, you would get one of three results for the baby hatched by a combination of Fire and balance pets: 1- fire pet; 2. Balance pet; 3. You get a Hybrid (this only happens in certain scenarios). In some scenarios it seems that this is a weighted decision with the pet type you are offering to the hatch as the most likely result of the hatching. When you want the other pet type, it is a try try again situation.

Good luck!