Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loremaster Spell drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2013
Hi All,

The last post I saw on the Loremaster spell drops was from a few years ago. I have been farming her for Deer Knight the past few days- does anyone know if she still spell drops? Is there any recent news on her?

Please and thanks!

Happy Questing!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
zillaniko1 on Nov 15, 2019 wrote:
Hi All,

The last post I saw on the Loremaster spell drops was from a few years ago. I have been farming her for Deer Knight the past few days- does anyone know if she still spell drops? Is there any recent news on her?

Please and thanks!

Happy Questing!
She does but they are very rare.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2013
Thanks for the response!

So after farming for days and getting some amazing TC's I've decided to just craft. I really REALLY wish the drop rates were higher because I can only imagine that I would probably scream aloud with relief and excitement if I actually got a spell.....

Now onward to Caer Lyon where supposedly there are bosses that drop deer knight TC's

Survivor
Dec 28, 2017
DragonLady1818 on Nov 15, 2019 wrote:
She does but they are very rare.
but i been farming for 5 days on my ice wizards and never get the reindeer knight spell but only get reindeer knight spellements or krampus spellements and now i got enough spellements to unlock reindeer knight what going on with the drops? if anyone can answer my question i will be happy

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Crazygamer19955 on Dec 9, 2019 wrote:
but i been farming for 5 days on my ice wizards and never get the reindeer knight spell but only get reindeer knight spellements or krampus spellements and now i got enough spellements to unlock reindeer knight what going on with the drops? if anyone can answer my question i will be happy
Her spell drops are very rare.

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
Give us some method to convert spells we have learned from other schools to schools we actually use on the wizards we play. I don't need ice spells on life wizards when i don't use ice mastery medallions. QUIT forcing us to accept whatever it is you are giving us on the wizards we are earning stuff on. give us the stuff we are farming for on the wizards we are farming them with. Death stuff on non-death wizards makes no sense even as an alternate school. you want to restrict the use of spells on wizards that aren't supposed to use them then create a loremaster type enemy and go right back to giving non-school spells away again. make up your mind on what it is you are trying to accomplish without forcing wizards to just accept that accomplishment on your terms. That's not accomplishment.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2014
I've been grinding the loremaster drops for a couple days now and haven't gotten any spells. Am I just unlucky or is her drop rate that low?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
BalanceBoyo on Mar 23, 2020 wrote:
I've been grinding the loremaster drops for a couple days now and haven't gotten any spells. Am I just unlucky or is her drop rate that low?
Her drop rates are really that low.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
During the last live KI stream, Joel stated it was too easy and they wanted to make it more of a challenge. I HOPE that the reward drop chances will also be increased or I am afriad many would turn away from it as well as it would be pointless to attempt!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
THIS THREAD shows some ways to counteract the issue of farming drops in a realistic way. I think the Token system would work wonders. It wouldn't stop farming, but would guarantee you got what you wanted.