Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

higher tier seeds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2014
i'm currently in need of ultra king parsley, although i have no clue how the whole tiered seed system works, can somebody clarify just how to obtain these higher quality seeds? and what is different about them other than their rewards, are they harder to raise? i have a pretty large garden, so i need to know if i'll require more energy to raise these guys right. thanks for any help ahead of time!

-Golden

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
Ultra King Parsley can be dropped by normal King Parsley when you harvest them from elder.

If you haven't done this already, you will want to find all of the likes of King Parsley. Each plant in the game has a max of six likes. A plant with max likes (100%) will grow to elder in half of the time to grow them. If you don't know all of the likes, I would suggest to search them online. I actually learned a lot using You Tube. There are many players who have posted videos on how to improve gardening.

I forgot. You will want to buy the Red Barn in the crown shop if you hadn't already. You can buy it for 125,000 gold (if you don't want to spend crowns) because it adds a like to all of your plants.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Hi - Take a look at this website. Answers your questions.. Virtually every seed type has a similar type webpage to get info on it. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Ultra_King_Parsley#axzz65jdqHbrE.

Does not require extra energy for these Ultra King Parsley seeds different from others, but that is inter related with:

1. What level gardener you are (e.g. - whether you can use Brilliant Beams vs Solar Flares)
2. What level wizard you are (you have more energy as higher ranked wizard)
3. If you have any energy gear.

The thing to aspire to (so to speak) so that you can minimize Energy use is to be able to use the 48 hour type spells such as Solar Flares, Wind chimes, Dragonflies, Bee Hive, etc.. Need to be level 15 gardener for these. And to be that level gardener, you need access to take quests on Khrysalis.