Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 Ice Wizard and I suck at PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
Howdy.
I started playing a really long time ago and just started to sorta get back into it for downtime. I'm a level 68 ice wizard and I am, how you say, the worst pvp player in history. Hence, I'm here, and I'd like to change that, so if anybody would be willing to share some tips and help me out a bit I'd greatly appreciate it.
Gear wise, as of now I have the waterworks robe, life and balance mastery amulets, and the ice maycast wand. The other stuff I have is crowns stuff and really not that great.
Thanks!

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
JessicaLegendCaste... on Nov 9, 2019 wrote:
Howdy.
I started playing a really long time ago and just started to sorta get back into it for downtime. I'm a level 68 ice wizard and I am, how you say, the worst pvp player in history. Hence, I'm here, and I'd like to change that, so if anybody would be willing to share some tips and help me out a bit I'd greatly appreciate it.
Gear wise, as of now I have the waterworks robe, life and balance mastery amulets, and the ice maycast wand. The other stuff I have is crowns stuff and really not that great.
Thanks!
Get the waterworks/house of scales hat, a good triple double pet, professor's hoard boots, bear's claw of ice [or cosmic kris since you've got life mastery], winter moon, and a good deck setup. There are plenty of videos made for legendary ice pvp, you should be able to find one that helps you more