Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't redeem elixirs!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
Yesterday I decided to do some questing and used a 30 minute exp boost potion. I decided I wanted to do more questing so I tried to redeem a major xp boost elixir. It said "you can not use any more elixirs. Please try again later." I'm basically just wondering if there is a limit to how many elixirs you can redeem since it has been 24 hours. Edit: It works now I had to hop on another character ad try to redeem it there and then it worked.

Administrator
Secretjam496441 on Oct 19, 2019 wrote:
Yesterday I decided to do some questing and used a 30 minute exp boost potion. I decided I wanted to do more questing so I tried to redeem a major xp boost elixir. It said "you can not use any more elixirs. Please try again later." I'm basically just wondering if there is a limit to how many elixirs you can redeem since it has been 24 hours. Edit: It works now I had to hop on another character ad try to redeem it there and then it worked.
Yay! Glad you got it working, thanks for updating your post.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Secretjam496441 on Oct 19, 2019 wrote:
If you are trying to redeem from the Crowns icon in the bottom left, it won't let you if that character already has two more elixirs in the elixir tab. Since you switched characters (to presumably a character without any previous elixirs) it let you redeem it. In order to redeem on the original character, you would have to use up several of the elixirs in the elixir tab.

I'm really not sure why this is constraint, bug, or glitch.....but it frustrating.