Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
I think there should be a secondary bazaar strictly for crown items. Trade them in for crowns, or maybe pick between those and gold, but you can only buy items there with crowns. I figure this has been suggested before, but it seems quite reasonable.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
ReliableDiamondThu... on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:
I think there should be a secondary bazaar strictly for crown items. Trade them in for crowns, or maybe pick between those and gold, but you can only buy items there with crowns. I figure this has been suggested before, but it seems quite reasonable.
You can sell crowns items to any vendor outside of the bazaar.

Since we already have the Crowns shop that is available to all players, I don't think KI would set up another.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
DragonLady1818 on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:
You can sell crowns items to any vendor outside of the bazaar.

Since we already have the Crowns shop that is available to all players, I don't think KI would set up another.
I understand that crown items can be sold to vendors, but I'm saying that we should be able to cash them in for at least a small amount of crowns or an amount of gold that we would be content with, while also giving other players access to an arsenal they may not be willing/able to access due to unfair rates from packs. It really doesn't sound unreasonable to me. It would also actually give some returns to players who own duplicates of certain items and really don't need them, but don't want to pawn them off for a measly amount of gold.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
ReliableDiamondThu... on Oct 21, 2019 wrote:
I understand that crown items can be sold to vendors, but I'm saying that we should be able to cash them in for at least a small amount of crowns or an amount of gold that we would be content with, while also giving other players access to an arsenal they may not be willing/able to access due to unfair rates from packs. It really doesn't sound unreasonable to me. It would also actually give some returns to players who own duplicates of certain items and really don't need them, but don't want to pawn them off for a measly amount of gold.
I really do see KI allowing players to "cash in" crowns items for crowns. What little bit of gold that can be gotten by selling to vendors is about as far as it is going to go. OR feeding them to your pet.

I don't by crowns items from the crown shop but I have gotten a lot of items from quest drops that are crowns only. Most I transfer to other wizards on my accounts if it is usable. If not, I feed to a pet if I am not near vendors but need the space in my backpack.

Many players opt for the gold if they are doing a lot of hatching. I let many unusable pet snack build up to a certain point just to have that option available for hatching.

In reality, I think you are just going to have to be satisfied with how KI has the buy/sell system set.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I meant to say, I DON'T see KI allowing players to "cash in" on crowns items being sold for crowns.