Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hello! on the website it says you can gift the new member elixir but i

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2018
hello! on the website it says you can gift the new member elixir but in game it des not let me. why ?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I just checked and it is possible to gift this elixir.

I am not sure as to why you aren't seeing the option being indicated on your account.

You can possibly try contacting support to try gaining some answers.

support@wizard101.com

Also, for future reference, please keep the subject of your post to one to three words.

You don't need to use all the character limits and type a long sentence as the subject of your thread.

That is what this area (the text box) is for.

Administrator
medjuda on Oct 9, 2019 wrote:
hello! on the website it says you can gift the new member elixir but in game it des not let me. why ?
Hi medjuda! When you say that it doesn't let you, is it giving you some kind of error?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
medjuda on Oct 9, 2019 wrote:
Does your master password allow the account you are attempting from to actually gift? The gifting option has to be enabled in the settings menu (and only the master password can change the gifting settings).

Survivor
Jul 19, 2018
its fixed now, thanks anyways and sorry for the long title ill know for next time!