Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ranked pvp timer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2012
king isle i have an idea to make ranked pvp better. for example there are alot of players in ranked matches mostly 1v1 who's strategy is to just heal, shield, heal, shield or just heal for countless hours and the opposing player ends up leaving because their time is being waste in 1 match lasting for hours . a lot of people n my self are giving up at pvp and not playing it as much as we would due to this issue. so my solution and what other players might agree with is to add a timer to ranked pvp matches making

Survivor
Jun 22, 2018
Soul thief on Oct 2, 2019 wrote:
king isle i have an idea to make ranked pvp better. for example there are alot of players in ranked matches mostly 1v1 who's strategy is to just heal, shield, heal, shield or just heal for countless hours and the opposing player ends up leaving because their time is being waste in 1 match lasting for hours . a lot of people n my self are giving up at pvp and not playing it as much as we would due to this issue. so my solution and what other players might agree with is to add a timer to ranked pvp matches making
i totally agree i did that noob startegy with my level 80 life healing summoning minions shielding guardian spirit heal bubbles weakness (not gonna lie its fin at the start) but i stopped doing it when matches started lasting 3-4 hours since warlord won't flee as easy even thou i would earthquake or aftershock their blades like 5+ blades multiple times so i agree on the timer maybe a 30min max is good

Survivor
Dec 29, 2018
Unskillful players As I see them

Btw you made a repeat topic, their is already plenty of topics like these