Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral Showcase - Ending Early?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi there,

The current Spiral Showcase says it will end at 9:30AM CST on Tuesday October 1st. It is now Monday September 30th at 10:00AM EST and the Event page says the Spiral Showcase will end in 40 minutes. Is this an error? Can you please extend the showcase until Tuesday morning as is stated on W101.com?

Thank you!

Autumn WH

Administrator
Nordic Champion on Sep 30, 2019 wrote:
Hi there,

The current Spiral Showcase says it will end at 9:30AM CST on Tuesday October 1st. It is now Monday September 30th at 10:00AM EST and the Event page says the Spiral Showcase will end in 40 minutes. Is this an error? Can you please extend the showcase until Tuesday morning as is stated on W101.com?

Thank you!

Autumn WH
Could you please link where it shows the Spiral Showcase is ending on Tuesday morning? Thanks!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Sparck,

I am not a pro at links at all, but I will try to put it in here!
If it fails to link then I saw the information on wizard101.com and when you click on the Spiral Showcase "Learn more" button. That is where it says, "Hurry! This event will end at 9:30AM CT on Tuesday, October 1st 2019"

As of right now, this Showcase says, the Event has ended! I was so close to getting those 500 points!!
Please extend it one more day!! Pretty please?

https://www.wizard101.com/game/spiral-showcase-event

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
When you click on Gamma that is where it says it is ending today. BTW, I still cannot place the desert forge anywhere by any wizard on any of my accounts. This has been an issue from the get go for me, anyway. Hoping it gets resolved soon. In the meantime have a good day all!

Saffron
Gabrielle Rose
Brynn
Galen
Alexandra Wildbreeze
Alric
Fallon Star

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hiya Sparck! Thank you for the reply!

Here is the link:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/spiral-showcase-event

Please let us know if this Spiral Showcase will be extended for one more day. I would really like to get the 500 points on at least a couple of my wizards! As of right now in game, the Event has ended. Please look into this before the end of the day, today is Monday September 30th. Thank you so much!

Autumn WH

Administrator
Thanks for the link! We made a mistake here on the copy, apologies about that. We've corrected it on that page for clarity.