Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Garden Stacking

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2019
Hey guys so i went to stack my soil plots like i would usually but it seems like that doesnt work anymore usually i would place the plot right next to the other one with no space in between but now i cant do that it wont let me place a soil plot next to the other one without a space i was wondering if anyone else is having this problem.
usually i would place them like this:
oo
now when i try to place them like that it wont let me it wants me to place them like this:
o o

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Qanaden on Sep 16, 2019 wrote:
Hey guys so i went to stack my soil plots like i would usually but it seems like that doesnt work anymore usually i would place the plot right next to the other one with no space in between but now i cant do that it wont let me place a soil plot next to the other one without a space i was wondering if anyone else is having this problem.
usually i would place them like this:
oo
now when i try to place them like that it wont let me it wants me to place them like this:
o o
Well considering this is an exploit that was never intended due to glitch issues, I still find it quite magical to do so and yes its still possible to do its just quite hard.