Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loading Screen Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
Recently I’ve started getting back into Wizard101 but was sad to hit a roadblock that calls for a poor gameplay experience. When I walk into a new area or even an old one, or simply load into a wizard from the main menu the loading screen will appear and last seemingly forever. The only way to semi-fix this is by restarting my game. But even then the same glitch will just reoccur within minutes. I feel it’s worth mentioning that while in this glitch (loading screen) I have the ability to open my inventory. It would be highly appreciated if anyone knew a fix for this. Thank you.

Community Leader
it's been happening to me and a lot of others too for a few days now, I think KI is looking at it so fingers crossed it should be fixed soon

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!
Survivor
Dec 02, 2014
Thanks for bringing this up, I've noticed this bug for years now but I've never bothered bringing it up. Sadly, because it's been unaddressed for so long, looks like it will continue that way for another bunch of years.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I have reported it multiple times, and as of yet, it has not been addressed.