Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

BeastMoon Hunt Treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 08, 2009
At the start of the Beastmoon Hunt, I purchase TC's with battle coins. At the start of the next game, the TC's that I did not use are gone. Then I have to buy them again. Is this correct or a glitch?
I do not think it is fair to just lose them, if I don't use them.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
Cat Wildbreeze on Sep 5, 2019 wrote:
At the start of the Beastmoon Hunt, I purchase TC's with battle coins. At the start of the next game, the TC's that I did not use are gone. Then I have to buy them again. Is this correct or a glitch?
I do not think it is fair to just lose them, if I don't use them.
I could write a tome, about the unfair things in beastmoon, but I'll just say this. I just finished thirteen hours of steady play, and couldn't get the items to bring up any creature to second tier. I never get the idols, and seldom win a match. Mostly the game AI puts the higher level characters together, so you can only win if everybody else who lines up is your level or lower. The items you can craft, in the way of armor, have no function, in any part of the game. There's no information on how to increase the power/level/tier of your character, and if there were, it would probably be a useless as all the current information. You don't get to choose your beast, unless you beat someone else out of it, assuming two of you want the same thing. You can't use the character you've leveled up, and so you can't actively contribute to the hunt. The only thing you might be able to do is level up every beast, and that would take a month of constant playing. The entire event is so flawed that it's only fun for the animation and to run around the ruined village. You can't help take the spiral, because you'll not get there in time, or if you do, you won't have time to collect pips, and you'll die in the second round of combat. The team with the highest level players will win, because they can take, and keep the spiral. When the teams are even, the scores are close, but I've been in matches where it was 110 to 12 at the end. That's not a match, it's an embarrassment. To both sides. I've been in a few matches where I just ran from star to moon to sun to eye and so on, so that it would end more quickly and spare the other team some of the pain of trying uselessly to win. If you're going to have battles like this, either allow the players to pick their teams, or make the computer place them equally. A Ninja Pig is worth more than a Fairy, but a healer is just a target. If you can figure a way to make this an actual contest, and not just whatever team has the most experienced/powerful players will win, you might even attract some interest among your more experienced players.