Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

top fan

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
i have noticed on wizard101 facebook, some post have a top fan ( and diamond icon). Is there criteria for it or is it just randomly rewarded?

Administrator
alerttalon on Sep 3, 2019 wrote:
i have noticed on wizard101 facebook, some post have a top fan ( and diamond icon). Is there criteria for it or is it just randomly rewarded?
Hi alerttalon! This is a Facebook feature that automatically marks you depending on how many posts and replies you've made to the page. There are other similar Facebook badges too.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Facebook 'top fan' badges seem to be randomly given out if you post on a particular facebook page. All sorts of group and/or famous pages give them out. Then if you say yes, it's supposed to say "top fan" beside your name, when you comment on the page.

I've gotten some badge invitations repeatedly, even though I clicked accept the previous time -- sometimes a few days apart. So unfortunately it doesn't seem to 'stick' either. It only seems to last a moment. Which then makes it meaningless in my opinion. (Also: annoying, to have the same invitation 100 times. I am not saying this of KI page btw but any page.) But yeah it's a facebook thing. I don't even know what it means any more, since nothing seems to happen if you say yes.