Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why 3pm?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Why did we switch KI live to 3pm instead of 4pm?

I have been watching KI live since the beginning (2014) when it all started with Greyrose & Dworgyn. And it was ALWAYS at 4pm central!! Why the change!!???

There was even a poll that asked if we wish to return to 4pm.

420 people voted

29% - Said 3 pm
54% - Said 4 pm
17% - Said Earlier

So I’m confused, why are we keeping it at three? This is honestly ridiculous!!

Administrator
Blaze03554 on Aug 22, 2019 wrote:
Why did we switch KI live to 3pm instead of 4pm?

I have been watching KI live since the beginning (2014) when it all started with Greyrose & Dworgyn. And it was ALWAYS at 4pm central!! Why the change!!???

There was even a poll that asked if we wish to return to 4pm.

420 people voted

29% - Said 3 pm
54% - Said 4 pm
17% - Said Earlier

So I’m confused, why are we keeping it at three? This is honestly ridiculous!!
Hi Blaze03554,

Thanks for bringing this up. Part of the reason is it allows us to ensure we can get in a full hour and half show. Previously it was actually very difficult for us to produce one due to the time after 'normal business hours' at the studio.

Also, we had some concerns from other groups of the community about being able to participate, though obviously the poll above reflection different sentiment here.

Will it change back to 4pm? Possibly, we'll see.

Regardless, I hope you'll be able to join us next week!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I actually enjoy the new time, as I live in EST time. It doesn't get in the way of evening activities.

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Things change, and the people that voted 4pm prolly dont even view it, do you know the date by chance when that poll was posted?

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
@TheStormKing The date of the poll was 7/29/19 this was on Twitter and I was one who voted. If you follow KI live and saw that tweet there is a good chance that those people DO watch.

I guess I will live with it, kind of disappointed though that this is technically a “money saver” and the time change has nothing to do with the ‘what the community decided.’ You were getting good views at 4pm so what was the real issue?

It looks like I will be tuning in a half hour in to it from now on. (Even later for me after September!) Its sad because I never missed or was late for any of them until now. (We’ll expected for July of course.) Never had a question answered though.

I sincerely hope you understand my frustration.

Administrator
Not entirely based on the poll, but we've decided to move back the time to 4pm! Happy birthday :)

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Sparck on Aug 23, 2019 wrote:
Not entirely based on the poll, but we've decided to move back the time to 4pm! Happy birthday :)
Well my birthday was in June, but I’ll take it

Thank you so much!!!

I’m sorry Sparck for being a bit over passionate. I hope my comments did not offend anyone personally. I have a tendency to do this sometimes. I know you can’t put tooth paste back in that tube. So, I’m glad that this remained @ 4 but I feel bad if I’m the only reason why...

Live long and prosper!!