Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get Dragonspyre.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2014
So, I've recently started my second character on Wizard101. Just like my first character, I complete all the quest in a realm before moving on. When I finished Mooshu I expected to get Dragonspyre just like last time, but that did not happen. I don't have any quests remaining in Mooshu. I was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone before. If so, how'd you fix the problem?

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Onxy and Toby on Aug 17, 2019 wrote:
So, I've recently started my second character on Wizard101. Just like my first character, I complete all the quest in a realm before moving on. When I finished Mooshu I expected to get Dragonspyre just like last time, but that did not happen. I don't have any quests remaining in Mooshu. I was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone before. If so, how'd you fix the problem?
The quest Bad Blood takes you there. Worth trying to talk to Ambrose

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Onxy and Toby on Aug 17, 2019 wrote:
Not sure if your still having this issue but..
  • Did you defeat the Jade Oni?
  • Did you talk to the Emperor after you defeated the Jade Oni?
  • Did you talk to Merle Ambrose after you talked to the Emperor?
  • Did you talk to Cyrus Drake after Merle?
  • Did you defeat Cyrus in the Myth Tower after you talked to him?

If you did all of the said things and Dragonspyre is still not available, contact support. (Recommendation using Gmail.)

Hope everything works (or has worked) out for you!!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2014
After defeating the Jade Oni, there was no more quests in Mooshu. I have a routine of going back to Wizard city after I finish an area to sell my things at the Bazaar and check for new items. While I am there I always check for new quests, I didn't have any in Wizard city. The quests listed below did not show up in my quew. I didn't even have the quest to talk to Merle. I actually ended up resolving the issue by contacting wizard101 about the problem though.
  • "Did you talk to the Emperor after you defeated the Jade Oni?
  • Did you talk to Merle Ambrose after you talked to the Emperor?
  • Did you talk to Cyrus Drake after Merle?
  • Did you defeat Cyrus in the Myth Tower after you talked to him?"