Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Name Changer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
Many of us named Characters back in the day things that we now regret naming them. A name changer would be amazing, even limiting each character to one or two name changes each for crowns or gold for members would be amazing. This game is an MMORPG which most MMORPG's have name changers and it's not that big of a deal for them to make it. I really hope you guys can help out the spiral and add this into the game!

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Isaac Frost on Aug 11, 2019 wrote:
Many of us named Characters back in the day things that we now regret naming them. A name changer would be amazing, even limiting each character to one or two name changes each for crowns or gold for members would be amazing. This game is an MMORPG which most MMORPG's have name changers and it's not that big of a deal for them to make it. I really hope you guys can help out the spiral and add this into the game!
i remember hearing back in november last year in a ki live on what they wanted to add this year being a way to implement a dungeon that'll be like darkmoor that isnt in aquila and possibly that hole in olde town (possibly novembers update i mean its gotta be since they said no new world/lvl cap this year) and a way to change name/gender i havent heard anything about it, im honestly surprised they added a potion to let us have all 7 wizards on 1 account after 10 years lol but back to the name changer it could possibly be falls update in november but dont count on it test realm is always random.