Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changes to pixie

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2018
hello all,

So the other day I made a life character with the new FTUE and I’ve noticed that even for life pixie has changed to 400 for self only instead of 420 for any ally. I was just wondering if this was a bug or if it’s actually been changed as pixie for life wizards can usually be casted on anyone.

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
I created a new life wizard this evening and I've encountered the same problem. She was given Pixie instead of Fairy.

I'm curious if this is going to be fixed soon? If so, is there a timeline at all, that anyone knows about?

Thanks!

Survivor
Aug 06, 2019
This has happened to me and a bunch of other people...the pixie we get at the end of the Freedom! quest on Unicorn way isn't the correct card. It removes the whole point of being a support class. We can't be useful until we get unicorn, and unicorn takes more pips and heals less. So until we get to level 26 and unlock Satyr, we're pretty much not even a "life" wizard anymore. Just a wizard with "life" themed attacks.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2018
Sparck has confirmed on another thread that it is a known issue and will soon be fixed :)

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010