Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening in housing decoration?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
So, the new Beastmoon Hunt is making me feel like I want to get back into Gardening, and for more then one reason: I think that some plants would do great as Housing Decoration. I know that this is possible through the "Second Spring" spell from Roger the Shrubber, but my question is, has this ever been done before? Who here has used the field of Gardening in housing decoration?

Administrator
Lookit Light on Aug 4, 2019 wrote:
So, the new Beastmoon Hunt is making me feel like I want to get back into Gardening, and for more then one reason: I think that some plants would do great as Housing Decoration. I know that this is possible through the "Second Spring" spell from Roger the Shrubber, but my question is, has this ever been done before? Who here has used the field of Gardening in housing decoration?
Double Gardening is on again this weekend!

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Well I have. Second Spring does work to preserve the plant for all time in its mature state. I've done this with Boon trees, so with all the presents my collection of boon trees have thrown off, I have a Christmas display all year . I'm sure you could do this indoors as long as you use planters to put the plants in. One note - even once you have applied second spring to the plant, it can be harvested, so you have to be kind of careful around it. Good luck decorating