Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which world has taken the longest for you?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Keep in mind I haven't completed the game. My highest level character is a level 71 (may change soon though) Balance wizard currently working on Zafaria.

Although, out of the worlds up to Zafaria, one of the longest worlds in my opinion is Grizzleheim. On my second time around on the lower level characters, I really only labored over Grizzleheim so that I could get to Wintertusk efficiently. Grizzleheim was hard for 'lil 'ol '20s level me.
I can't give a definitive time for how long it took me to do Grizzleheim, since my family's had Wizard101 for 10 years and I'm very "on-and-off-again" with the game. But it sure felt like a long time.

What are everyone else's thoughts on which world takes the longest?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Greetings Edward!

Statistically, Khrysalis (world after Azteca) is currently the longest world within the entire spiral with over 100 quests to do.

This is because it was the first world to be separated within two sections, with each section being released in separate updates.

Azteca will also feel long to newcomers, especially if one does all the side quests within each world.

Zafaria on the contrary, is actually one of the more shorter worlds.

What keeps players there at times are the very annoying defeat and collect quests which can take quite some time to gather the item such as that famous Wooden Spoon in Drum Jungle!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
There are also worlds with difficult final bosses that have one "stuck" there for quite some time such as Medulla at the end of the first half of Empyrea.

Likewise for dungeons which can be incredibly challenging to solo.

This can consume large portions of time trying to ascertain assistance to do the dungeon.

We all can at least relate to this.

Defender
May 11, 2012
Avalon.
I'm a level 80 ice, and I just cannot progress. I tried defeating the Juggernaut for a year and couldn't do it, so I quit the game out of frustration 5 years ago. I came back to the game a little over a month ago, and still cannot defeat this boss. I have read everything out there, and have tried every different option and opinion on how to beat him, but I can't. Tried the team up, but still no go. I have resorted to making new characters and starting the game over on them, because the first arc is still the most enjoyable one for me. I am not a hard core gamer and never will be, and I play the game for enjoyment and relaxation. Reading about how hard the upcoming bosses are in the new worlds, I doubt I will ever be able to finish the game.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Khrysalis. Definitely Khrysalis.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2018
I quest quite a lot during the days I am able to get on wizard101 so here is my list for the time it took me for each world up to my current one.
Wizard city + all side streets: 1 day
Krokotopia and Marleybone: Did both in the same day
Mooshu: 2 days
Dragonspyre: 3 days
Grizzleheim: 1 day
Wintertusk: 1 day
Celestia: 3 days
Zafaria: 2 days
Avalon: 3 days
Azteca: 4 days
Khrysalis (current): 2 days in and I'm almost done the first half. But i know this will take me 5+ days

But as said, Khrysalis is by far the longest world with 277 quests.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Blaze Death on Aug 13, 2019 wrote:
I quest quite a lot during the days I am able to get on wizard101 so here is my list for the time it took me for each world up to my current one.
Wizard city + all side streets: 1 day
Krokotopia and Marleybone: Did both in the same day
Mooshu: 2 days
Dragonspyre: 3 days
Grizzleheim: 1 day
Wintertusk: 1 day
Celestia: 3 days
Zafaria: 2 days
Avalon: 3 days
Azteca: 4 days
Khrysalis (current): 2 days in and I'm almost done the first half. But i know this will take me 5+ days

But as said, Khrysalis is by far the longest world with 277 quests.

...You're fast.

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Hi! the longest world for me was Avalon. Wanna know why? I was a death wizard who was used to haveing a fire around. When the fire wizard stopped getting subsciptions, i was forced to go on withut him. I also had a horrible playstyle. So i think Avalon took me the longest just because I didn't really know how to solo. Second longest for me is Mooshu, ehy shortended it recently but it was mainly cause i didn't have a good playstyle and I never got the collects

-Zachary SpirtLeaf 122