Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Open Chat

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 09, 2012
Why can't I access open chat? On the website, it is only allowing me to choose type chat for the filtered version. I need opened chat. I am 100% 18+ and I have my own credit card linked to my account. It makes no sense that it is doing this to me as I have been playing since about 2014 maybe even 2013. All I know is I was very young when I made this account, and grown to return and like the game again. As I am of age, I should be allowed access to open chat. Even though kids still get their own open chat when they're under the age of 18 because it's apparently "easy" to set it up, but I do not have the option to do so. Please fix my problem. Thank you.

Administrator
Pouffy23 on Aug 2, 2019 wrote:
Why can't I access open chat? On the website, it is only allowing me to choose type chat for the filtered version. I need opened chat. I am 100% 18+ and I have my own credit card linked to my account. It makes no sense that it is doing this to me as I have been playing since about 2014 maybe even 2013. All I know is I was very young when I made this account, and grown to return and like the game again. As I am of age, I should be allowed access to open chat. Even though kids still get their own open chat when they're under the age of 18 because it's apparently "easy" to set it up, but I do not have the option to do so. Please fix my problem. Thank you.

Hi Pouffy! Please contact our support department and we'll be more than happy to review your account here:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game