Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

shark week 2019

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
hello
i have searched for info but could not find any to see if there will be a shark week this year. can anyone help? thanks in advance

Administrator
doriangrey37 on Jul 30, 2019 wrote:
hello
i have searched for info but could not find any to see if there will be a shark week this year. can anyone help? thanks in advance
Hi doriangrey37, great timing, we just kicked off Shark Week!

Here's more information: https://www.wizard101.com/game/shark-week-2019

Survivor
Jul 19, 2014
Have the Stubby Sharks been left out of this year's (2019) shark week? I have tried everything with several characters and accounts and nothing....

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Sparck on Jul 30, 2019 wrote:
Hi doriangrey37, great timing, we just kicked off Shark Week!

Here's more information: https://www.wizard101.com/game/shark-week-2019
Hi Sparck,

The link clearly says the Warhammerhead Shark and Stubby Sharks will be here...but the Stubby Sharks seem to be missing!

They're usually abundant and very easy to catch, but after getting the Warhammerhead on my new set of fishing wizards they all tried the Commons and Oasis for the Stubby Sharks and didn't see a single one!

Could you check if they've been added please?

Survivor
Apr 09, 2014
Try again, it seems they might have slipped through our fingers.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2014
Yay they're finally here, thanks for adding them back in!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Decius Duelmaster on Jul 31, 2019 wrote:
Try again, it seems they might have slipped through our fingers.
Haha naughty sharks! Thanks for getting them in for us!

PS. Anyone wanting to catch them - Northguard, winnow rank 2, then potter about using reveal fish school to catch them all. You're likely to get them all without even resetting the pond! I hope this is in time to be helpful - good luck and happy fishing!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
When do the sharks leave? Have been away so missed a lot of August. Managed to get most yesterday, but can't seem to find any today? ty

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I didn't know there was a shark week in Wiz 101!

Speaking of sharks. I don't remember the spell that has a Kraken throwing a shark? (Is it new?) But it's hilarious.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
SparkleTude on Sep 5, 2019 wrote:
I didn't know there was a shark week in Wiz 101!

Speaking of sharks. I don't remember the spell that has a Kraken throwing a shark? (Is it new?) But it's hilarious.
Haha, yeah. Catch of the Day is amazing.