Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Constant Crashing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2008
I cannot provide a screenshot because the entire game crashes and open the Bug Report GUI. I've sent almost 10 already.

The game crashed randomly and I cannot pinpoint what is causing it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, not much I can do on my end besides spamming the "Send Report" every time it crashes.

I've crashed:

• Going from Ravenwood to the Commons
  • Standing completely still
  • Riding a mount
  • Equipping a mount
  • Entering a Sigil
  • During the "Wait" art between areas
  • Accepting a quest
  • In battle
  • In a dungeon
  • Passing in battle
  • Porting to my house
  • Equipping a house
  • Buying items from the Crown Shop
  • Opening packs (Not even sure if I got the items as all I know it took my crowns) [Spent over 100k crowns trying to reopen packs]

This crashing is really starting to affect my game play as I crash an easily 15 times a day.

Administrator
Time Wizard on Jul 29, 2019 wrote:
I cannot provide a screenshot because the entire game crashes and open the Bug Report GUI. I've sent almost 10 already.

The game crashed randomly and I cannot pinpoint what is causing it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, not much I can do on my end besides spamming the "Send Report" every time it crashes.

I've crashed:

• Going from Ravenwood to the Commons
  • Standing completely still
  • Riding a mount
  • Equipping a mount
  • Entering a Sigil
  • During the "Wait" art between areas
  • Accepting a quest
  • In battle
  • In a dungeon
  • Passing in battle
  • Porting to my house
  • Equipping a house
  • Buying items from the Crown Shop
  • Opening packs (Not even sure if I got the items as all I know it took my crowns) [Spent over 100k crowns trying to reopen packs]

This crashing is really starting to affect my game play as I crash an easily 15 times a day.
Hi Time Wizard!

Please contact our support team and we'll be happy to help investigate the cause: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game