Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

winner gets tickets loser gets crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2018
Hi I think if you give loser crowns when you give warlords a lot of tickets.

there's will be a lot more rank pvp matches then there's right now.

It will help both sides not just Warlords so can you please give crowns to loser.

I will even keep buying membership if you did this in the new revamp rank pvp.

I hope you like my idea kingsisle.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Mikudoll on Jul 28, 2019 wrote:

It will help both sides not just Warlords so can you please give crowns to loser.

Time to make some loser accounts lol! If the spoils and riches are gonna go towards the loser clubs am in lets be real though is that ever going to happen? I don't think so and here's why. I think one of the obvious reasons is that player's would try to abuse this mechanic to their liking in 2v2's and 3v3 even if theirs a wait time towards this. Also shouldn't the benefit of the spoils go towards the victor? who takes the effort into trying to win a match even when 50% of the time if your or even it feels like the worlds against you? That's just my 2 cent of it imo.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2018
angellifeheart on Jul 29, 2019 wrote:
Time to make some loser accounts lol! If the spoils and riches are gonna go towards the loser clubs am in lets be real though is that ever going to happen? I don't think so and here's why. I think one of the obvious reasons is that player's would try to abuse this mechanic to their liking in 2v2's and 3v3 even if theirs a wait time towards this. Also shouldn't the benefit of the spoils go towards the victor? who takes the effort into trying to win a match even when 50% of the time if your or even it feels like the worlds against you? That's just my 2 cent of it imo.
Hi I think it will work because there will be more players doing rank pvp then there's is now.

More people will buy membership and some peoople do crowns to do rank pvp so they will get a little bit of there's crowns back if they lose if then win they get just tickets.

You said you wanted a way to have rank pvp balance and the crowns earning will be the oppsite of the tickets earning.

Booster won't be allowed if you boost you might lose yours account.

If Kingsisle does how I'm thinking they will get maybe 2,000 more members on there's game and those crowns user will buy membership instead of just using crowns all the time.

#Spark
What do you think about this post?

Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
Mikudoll on Jul 28, 2019 wrote:

I guess this could increase player count in ranked pvp but a lot of people would take advantage of this. I think there would have to be a limit of how many crowns you could earn and maybe some things to stop players from taking advantage of it. It might even encourage some players to try pvp, but most likely, Kingsisle will not add this.