Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can Sacrifice be Enchanted?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
If anyone doesn't know, sacrifice is a death school spell that does 250 damage to yourself, in order to heal anyone of your choosing for 700 health. However, it is also able to be enchanted, like most spells in the game. Unfortunately, all the damage enchantments can also be applied to sacrifice. Now this would be good if there was a proportional increase to the healing. However there isn't, and with an enchant, you could potentially make a mistake that you could regret. Ex: dealing 550 damage and healing only 700 with an epic enchantment. While yes, primordial and radical should definitely be applicable to sacrifice, none of the damage or piercing/ accuracy enchantments should be applicable.

Dakota TitanHeart

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Merfolura on Jul 24, 2019 wrote:
If anyone doesn't know, sacrifice is a death school spell that does 250 damage to yourself, in order to heal anyone of your choosing for 700 health. However, it is also able to be enchanted, like most spells in the game. Unfortunately, all the damage enchantments can also be applied to sacrifice. Now this would be good if there was a proportional increase to the healing. However there isn't, and with an enchant, you could potentially make a mistake that you could regret. Ex: dealing 550 damage and healing only 700 with an epic enchantment. While yes, primordial and radical should definitely be applicable to sacrifice, none of the damage or piercing/ accuracy enchantments should be applicable.

Dakota TitanHeart
How much do you love me?

Death wizard - My love for you is epic!

2 mins later...sacrifice...

Death wizard - Nooooo, I didn't mean it literally!