Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question About Hatching Kiosk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2018
I bought a piggle from the vender in the pet pavilion in hopes to turn it into a charging bull (storm). I have hatched the piggle TWELVE times with the same charging bull in the kiosk with triple crit and double damage. Each and every time I got the same piggle egg. Grow than new piggle up to adult, hatch it again with the charging bull, same piggle egg in return.

How does the kiosk work with receiving eggs? Am I just really unlucky or is it not possible to do it? I really don't think I can spend anymore gold.

Thanks.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Blaze Death on Jul 19, 2019 wrote:
I bought a piggle from the vender in the pet pavilion in hopes to turn it into a charging bull (storm). I have hatched the piggle TWELVE times with the same charging bull in the kiosk with triple crit and double damage. Each and every time I got the same piggle egg. Grow than new piggle up to adult, hatch it again with the charging bull, same piggle egg in return.

How does the kiosk work with receiving eggs? Am I just really unlucky or is it not possible to do it? I really don't think I can spend anymore gold.

Thanks.
You're doing it right, you've just been unlucky not to get the body of the bull yet. Your hatches are not wasted because you're improving your stats and talent pool each hatch (because each time you're raising the babies up to adult for the next hatch).

Keep trying, you're doing it right! Good luck!