Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

End-Game Farming

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
Why make the game interesting while questing then turn it into a miserable chore to overcome when searching for paradox gear or max wizard sparkling jewels? Why test the patience of any wizard just to see how many times they will keep running the same content for some rare drop. Why make them run anything more than a hundred times for any drop they might seek. Lots of questions with few answers. lets see if we can start answering some of them!!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
SpellWeaver11 on Jul 7, 2019 wrote:
Why make the game interesting while questing then turn it into a miserable chore to overcome when searching for paradox gear or max wizard sparkling jewels? Why test the patience of any wizard just to see how many times they will keep running the same content for some rare drop. Why make them run anything more than a hundred times for any drop they might seek. Lots of questions with few answers. lets see if we can start answering some of them!!
I like farming for things I want so I can be OP. The game is playable without being OP so the choice is there. Right from Mount Olympus farming has been a big element of the game for those who want the best of the best stats...and viable alternatives have always been included for those who don't want to farm.

If you're not interested in farming perhaps you could look at the crafting alternatives instead?