Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Happy to hear

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
I heard that there will be a removal of the leaderboard for the decathalon, a BIG improvement in my opinion. Now more people can get the elusive class specific hamsters and get more sleep knowing that their progress to getting such a cute and cuddly looking pet won't be put to a halt cuz of an extra hour or 3 of sleep.

Thank you KI, much appreciation

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 3, 2019 wrote:
I heard that there will be a removal of the leaderboard for the decathalon, a BIG improvement in my opinion. Now more people can get the elusive class specific hamsters and get more sleep knowing that their progress to getting such a cute and cuddly looking pet won't be put to a halt cuz of an extra hour or 3 of sleep.

Thank you KI, much appreciation
I wanted to charm your post without responding but there is no charm button...

...consider your post CHARMED

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This I feel will greatly assist in cleaning the overall "farming" issue that the event seemed to have had when it comes on to remaining on top to gain the prizes.

The quantity of prizes (hamsters) distributed was also increased which is also great to hear.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I like hamsters.

Seriously though, I think this will prevent unbalancing between those who have lots of time and those who have too little. Call it re-balancing, if you will.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Victoria FireHeart on Jul 4, 2019 wrote:
I wanted to charm your post without responding but there is no charm button...

...consider your post CHARMED
Why is there no charm button?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
anecorbie on Jul 5, 2019 wrote:
Why is there no charm button?
I have no idea This entire section is lacking the charm button.

I think it would be nice if it were available so we can show support of a post