Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jading isn't the problem.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2013
As you know people have been complaining about the idea of jading in pvp. Jading is a strategy that help many people who really aren't good at offense pvp a chance of becoming a warlord. KI should not have to remove anything that approaches an defense strategy. Here are my following reasons:

Guardian spirit - Many people can encounter this very easily i seen plenty of people take someone down before they could try to use this spell. Not only that but its a life specialty, and it is truly not fair to take away what can help them survive pvp. What could help fix this you could do the same with reshuffle.

Bad JuJu - They already took this away to the point we can't even pvp with anymore. I believe it should be brought back. I myself who was a juju spammer has the ratio 44-10. which means 10 people have beat me with ease. Plenty people i talked to who got over 1000 rank actually had issues with juju spam because its not as affected as it was when you were 500 rank. I could guarantee you that people rarely juju spammed back then. As of this result of taking it away death pvp is very hard to climb rank on.

Here's an idea if you want to make pvp better because i constantly watch pvp matches as it is.

Offense pvp needs a bit of adjusting as well not jade pvp. In fact because Offense pvp is a bit hard for some schools i believe we have to take away somethings from them too.

Shrike- Want people to stop jading in pvp? Will take this away or nerf it. This spell literally can cut through any resist you have. By nerfing this black-lash would be -25 of your health like juju after a use. I think its fair and this will definitely will help people to get on the offense side instead of jading.

basically the point is its wasnt fair you guys took JuJu away, planning to take guardian spirit away, but you guys wont take shrike away and that is more toxic than both spells combined.