Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Default Pet Talent

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2019
Can there be maycast spells on pets when you buy them? Like how a Velociraptor gives firetrap at baby. Can another pet give maycast triage at baby? That was just an example.

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
I don't know of any that start with a may-cast as babies, but there are a few that always get a may-cast heal at teen.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2015
Gabriel Cano on Jun 27, 2019 wrote:
Can there be maycast spells on pets when you buy them? Like how a Velociraptor gives firetrap at baby. Can another pet give maycast triage at baby? That was just an example.
Hi!
Don't you think that would be too overpowered? Because pets already have a lot of possible may cast talents, and when you combine that with the baby obtained may cast, in my opinion that would go a bit over the line. When i look around the pet hatching kiosk in Pet Pavilion, I can sometimes see crazy pets that give 3 cards and then they have 5 may casts on top of that, basically just full may cast pets lol. Anyways I really like this idea and it would be kind of cool if it would be implemented in the game. Have a nice day!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Gabriel Cano on Jun 27, 2019 wrote:
Maycast triage is called Dot Doctor and is found on the Noble Toad and Soulful Knight at first generation

All the pet talents (with the exception of a couple of retired/changed ones) are available on a first generation pet - that's where we get them to add them to other pets and make improved talent pools