Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Challenging Monstrodome Battles

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Could bosses have the power to cast cheats in the monstrodome just like when we farmed them in regular battles to collect their animus? I can imagine doing such an overpowered challenging battle with The most difficult enemies in the spiral

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
The Storm King on Jun 24, 2019 wrote:
Could bosses have the power to cast cheats in the monstrodome just like when we farmed them in regular battles to collect their animus? I can imagine doing such an overpowered challenging battle with The most difficult enemies in the spiral
I'd love it if we could toggle cheats on or off for each monster we place in the monstrodome

We could get even more creative with our collections and domes to make some really fun battles

I'm not very techy, maybe the coding is related to the room they're in rather than the monster itself? That might explain why it would be too complicated to do? Perhaps it would be possible to enable adding special castle magic that only works on the selected dome and adding cheats that way?

Sparck, please could you ask if it can be possible to make cheats available for monstrodomes and if castle magic could be extended to enable it?