Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the new Events section!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
We wanted to develop a space in the forums for discussions on our latest events, such as the fishing tournament and Deckathalons. Now you have that space! Please use it for these topics.

We will pin important news, as well as regular tips and tricks for currently running events.

This new forum section is also for the Gauntlets, as well as Dungeons outside of the main storyline:
  • Aquila
  • Barkingham Palace
  • Beastman Fight Club
  • Briskbreeze Tower
  • Darkmoor
  • House of Scales
  • Shangri-Baa
  • The Wizard City Underground
  • Tower of the Helephant
  • Waterworks

Housing Gauntlets:
  • Baddle of the Bands
  • Fantastic Voyage
  • Midnight Sun Pagoda
  • Sinbad and the Iron Sultan
  • Tanglewood Terror
  • The Accursed Play
  • The Grand Tourney
  • The Great Clock
  • The Spiral Cup
  • Winterbane Hall

Plus all Exalted Duels

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Survivor
Jan 13, 2012
when double pet this daily assignment bonus have been here for 2 weeks

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Sparck on Jun 14, 2019 wrote:
We wanted to develop a space in the forums for discussions on our latest events, such as the fishing tournament and Deckathalons. Now you have that space! Please use it for these topics.

We will pin important news, as well as regular tips and tricks for currently running events.

This new forum section is also for the Gauntlets, as well as Dungeons outside of the main storyline:
  • Aquila
  • Barkingham Palace
  • Beastman Fight Club
  • Briskbreeze Tower
  • Darkmoor
  • House of Scales
  • Shangri-Baa
  • Tower of the Helephant
  • Waterworks

Housing Gauntlets:
  • Baddle of the Bands
  • Fantastic Voyage
  • Midnight Sun Pagoda
  • Tanglewood Terror
  • The Accursed Play
  • The Grand Tourney
  • The Great Clock
  • The Spiral Cup
  • Winterbane Hall

Plus all Exalted Duels

Is this that section? No one posted any tip/trick here. If this is not it, where's the link?

What I'd like to see for future fish tournament events is a message in-game and on Ravenwood News telling us the Event is happening. The Deckathalon has Gamma in-game and mentioned at the logon screen, but this fish tourney has no mention other than the website.

One more thing I'd like to have happen is - the fish tourney is on the weekend only, yet no one answers our questions on the weekend. There needs to be a representative available to answer our questions in a speedy manner since contests are time-based.

And also, running both Events at the same time, it can have us choosing one over the other. This can take away from full enjoyment from those torn between the two. So, consider this for next time.

Unrelated but sort of related - why is the 'Charm' thing turned off for lots of this site now? It's related to this topic here because it is turned off for me here on this topic and I want to give Charms out.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
stemogstel on Jun 23, 2019 wrote:

Is this that section? No one posted any tip/trick here. If this is not it, where's the link?

What I'd like to see for future fish tournament events is a message in-game and on Ravenwood News telling us the Event is happening. The Deckathalon has Gamma in-game and mentioned at the logon screen, but this fish tourney has no mention other than the website.

One more thing I'd like to have happen is - the fish tourney is on the weekend only, yet no one answers our questions on the weekend. There needs to be a representative available to answer our questions in a speedy manner since contests are time-based.

And also, running both Events at the same time, it can have us choosing one over the other. This can take away from full enjoyment from those torn between the two. So, consider this for next time.

Unrelated but sort of related - why is the 'Charm' thing turned off for lots of this site now? It's related to this topic here because it is turned off for me here on this topic and I want to give Charms out.
CHARM

That was me charming your post, hope you like the sparkles!

I agree with your suggestions and also your additional question about the charms...I like to dish out charms to show appreciation or agreement with a post. I'd like this feature to be available throughout the forum

Explorer
May 28, 2012
I am going to Charm both Stemogstel and Victoria. Upon reading Spark’s posting I had questions regarding the location of the section for posting in the forums our thoughts and discussions on the Special events and Deckathalons.

Having an in-game notification of an activity such as double experience with pet training, double gardening benefits or any other event occurring would benefit all of the wizards. Not just when we may go to perform the activity and finding out that it is member’s benefits.

Having the charm button also makes people have to repeat what others have said, but maybe in a different way. Some of us are too shy with “verbalizing the words” and prefer to charm the comments instead.
Please bring back to all postings the charm button.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2018
How to I participate in the special event Fall Scroll of Fortune? How do I start it and what do I do to gain points? I see the icon, click on it, and see the rewards page and that is all. I don't see any explanations about how to do it. I'm a returning player but this is all new to me. Any help would be more than greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Administrator
Povar on Aug 1, 2019 wrote:
How to I participate in the special event Fall Scroll of Fortune? How do I start it and what do I do to gain points? I see the icon, click on it, and see the rewards page and that is all. I don't see any explanations about how to do it. I'm a returning player but this is all new to me. Any help would be more than greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Greetings Povar! Great question. You can learn all about the Scroll of Fortune here:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/july2019#ScrollofFortune

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Sparck on Jun 14, 2019 wrote:

• Aquila
  • Barkingham Palace
  • Beastman Fight Club
  • Briskbreeze Tower
  • Darkmoor
  • House of Scales
  • Shangri-Baa
  • Tower of the Helephant
  • Waterworks

Housing Gauntlets:
  • Baddle of the Bands
  • Fantastic Voyage
  • Midnight Sun Pagoda
  • Tanglewood Terror
  • The Accursed Play
  • The Grand Tourney
  • The Great Clock
  • The Spiral Cup
  • Winterbane Hall

Plus all Exalted Duels
i didn't know there we're fishing tournaments o.o

Survivor
Jul 21, 2018
Hello, I would gratefully appreciate help with the crafting of a beastmoon robe using the cultivator. I have the recipe and I have the reagent necessary but it isn't showing that I have either of those things when I click the cultivator. It just shows slot ready. No recipe choices, no reagent listing. Nothing. I would love to make a robe but somehow it's just not working.
Please explain to me what I could possibly be doing wrong. Thank you so much for any help in this matter, it's more than greatly appreciated.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Sparck on Aug 1, 2019 wrote:
Greetings Povar! Great question. You can learn all about the Scroll of Fortune here:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/july2019#ScrollofFortune
how do i do a fishing tournament o. O

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
EmilyMythSong on Aug 8, 2019 wrote:
how do i do a fishing tournament o. O
You have to 'catch' the tournament when KI runs it. They are thinking it will be an annual event.

But be warned! You may find yourself like me, wasting your energy and time attempting to go for a category like Eel type fish which KI refuses to answer my multiple attempts at which fish are in included in this category.
The winner of smallest Eel-type fish had a size nowhere near what I know it to be. And I am a top fisher-wizard

I have credentials in the fishing portion of this game that I can say with certainty no one else has.
9% fishing luck on a corgi and I am 1 fish away from having caught all 603 including whoppers and small fries.

Top fisher-wizard, yet baffled by which fish they consider the smallest Eel-type fish.

I hope someone at KI sees this and finally gives us an answer.

Back to your question, there is a secondary fish tournament in the game run every week at Lucky Hookline in The Commons. Go see Lucky to see which fish is this week's 'Tournament Fish'.

How to enter both tournaments:
Just catch the fish. No screenshot is required.

Happy Fishing

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Povar on Aug 5, 2019 wrote:
Hello, I would gratefully appreciate help with the crafting of a beastmoon robe using the cultivator. I have the recipe and I have the reagent necessary but it isn't showing that I have either of those things when I click the cultivator. It just shows slot ready. No recipe choices, no reagent listing. Nothing. I would love to make a robe but somehow it's just not working.
Please explain to me what I could possibly be doing wrong. Thank you so much for any help in this matter, it's more than greatly appreciated.

Hi Povar! In case you did not yet receive an answer, you craft the beastmoon robes at your home equipment crafting station, not at the cultivator. The cultivator is only for crafting beastmoon SEEDS.
You purchase the recipes for the robes in the arena, but you CRAFT it at any equipment crafting station.
So once you buy the recipe, if you have all the reagents, just go craft it. Hope it looks great!

Autumn WH

Survivor
May 11, 2017
When is double pet XP! Plz i need

Survivor
Jul 10, 2014
Hi

not sure this is where this needs to be but gonna figure you will put it where it will be seen:

1. I would love to see a spot for beast moon coin and lunari to be put on the beast moon page in my book for fast reference when I need it . If the event is not currently being played it is a pain to have to get to the arena to check on lunari and I get tired of harvesting seeds to find out I already had tons of coin available for the next match.

.2. It would be great if we could stitch for gold since we can dye and use the magic mirror shop for gold.

3. I would love to be able to gift houses to my other characters/friends when I have a ton of gold especially

4. It would be great if our gift bags were more than 10 pages so I could find things easier

5. I love all the free elixirs we receive from the scroll or events but we really need an elixir vault (that can be made or bought and put in shared bank) so the elixirs do not take up all the space in our banks.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
Just noticed that theSpring Scroll of Fortune was posted in the Event Calendar as scheduled to run Through May 31st, yet the SSoF has now ended but the 31st has just begun. Just wondering what time zone our events are listed under for beginning and end dates. Thanks!

Administrator
adragonwhisper on May 30, 2021 wrote:
Just noticed that theSpring Scroll of Fortune was posted in the Event Calendar as scheduled to run Through May 31st, yet the SSoF has now ended but the 31st has just begun. Just wondering what time zone our events are listed under for beginning and end dates. Thanks!
Hi adragonwhisper! The event ended a day earlier than plan, sorry about the confusion :(.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Hello wizards!! I was always wondering if you all will ever do another veterans Day Valor sword wand event again?

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Are there any plans for new dungeons or events?

I love the LOST Pages and B.O.X.E.S. events but would like to know if there any new events in the works.

Steven Ghoststalker