Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Update for June 12, 2019

AuthorMessage
Administrator
  • Deckathalon hamsters now tradeable (between your own characters)!
  • Ravenwood Hamster is now available once you finish your personal progress bar.
  • General Deckathalon improvements
  • Khan Dance stability improvements
  • Various other dance emote improvements
  • The Tower pack now only have Treasure Cards in it.
  • Now Runes have their own pack and a chance for a Deckathalon deck. Also, more runes and increased odds for better runes!

Read the complete Spring Update notes here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/april2019#June12

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Sparck on Jun 12, 2019 wrote:
  • Deckathalon hamsters now tradeable (between your own characters)!
  • Ravenwood Hamster is now available once you finish your personal progress bar.
  • General Deckathalon improvements
  • Khan Dance stability improvements
  • Various other dance emote improvements
  • The Tower pack now only have Treasure Cards in it.
  • Now Runes have their own pack and a chance for a Deckathalon deck. Also, more runes and increased odds for better runes!

Read the complete Spring Update notes here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/april2019#June12
Thank you, thank you!

I'm happy to see the hamsters are now tradeable and also that all participants completing their progress bar will know they'll be rewarded with the Ravenwood Hamster

I think this will encourage participation and increase enjoyment for everyone

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Great! I'll check it out as soon as I can!

Survivor
Aug 01, 2013
I decided to try out the craftable spell Potboiler from Level 4. I bought the recipe and discovered it requires a Life Banshee TC. So, went back down to Level 3 and bought that recipe and crafted 1 card. When I looked at the recipe for Potboiler, it still shows I am lacking the Life Banshee card. Is this a bug???

Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
KileyRose171 on Jun 13, 2019 wrote:
I decided to try out the craftable spell Potboiler from Level 4. I bought the recipe and discovered it requires a Life Banshee TC. So, went back down to Level 3 and bought that recipe and crafted 1 card. When I looked at the recipe for Potboiler, it still shows I am lacking the Life Banshee card. Is this a bug???
It seems that only the life banshees from the pack are recognized and not the crafted ones.