Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions and Tips for May 2019 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizards! Post your KI Live May 2019 questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on KI Live! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip]. Thank you!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Last time, I posted a question about the future of the re-vamping efforts, I see now that the question was answered by the latest newsletter.

So, here's another, more unique one;

Question:

Do you (KI) intend on working with more celebrity figures like you did back in 2010 with Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas when Crab Alley and Grizzleheim was just being introduced in the future?

I'm sure many of us will be on board with such a feat!

Tip:

One of the easiest ways to make gold is by Gardening! Try gardening plants such as Evil Magma Peas, Deadly Helephant Ears & Couch Potatoes! They really help!

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
[Question] What were your opinions on the overall reaction by the community to the deckathalon event?

Explorer
Nov 16, 2016
TIP: To prepare for the next Ice Deckathalon, garden Boiled Peanuts (needs: water, sun, Rank 1 pests). Best source of seeds is the interactive Sarcophagus in Darkmoor Manor. They yield Fire Shark TCs (2 pips, 375-435 fire damage) and Raging Kraken TCs (3 pips, 520-580 fire damage), which are very useful.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
[Tip] The forums attract people who love talking about W101 and enjoy helping each other. If you haven't checked them out they are great places to find answers to questions, ideas about strategy and even teams for your wizarding adventures!

[Question] Is there any kind of support we can offer as a community that would be helpful to the KI team that we are not yet giving?

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Sparck on May 23, 2019 wrote:
Wizards! Post your KI Live May 2019 questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on KI Live! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip]. Thank you!
[Question] Have you ever wanted to adjust the starting approach to Wizard101? Maybe change the tutorial? Or perhaps have our Wizard witness the death school falling into Ravenwood during our Ravenwood tour?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
[Question] What went well with this deckathalon and what changes can we expect to see for the next one?

[Question] How many people currently own the Scooter mount from the current event?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
will we ever get to see Zodiac spells?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
[Question] What is the highest number of badges earned by a single wizard? Also, the highest across an account?

[Tip] Pierce only works against Resist, so if a creature does not resist your school, cast a damage blade as opposed to a pierce blade!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Question: What is the most popular Crowns Shop Item that has been around since the game's launch?

Tip: If you're trying to farm a boss, you can earn enough crowns per day from FreeKI Game's Trivia to use the Second Chance Chest! Very useful on long dungeons.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2013
I'm getting close to nearly 2300 fish caught and was wondering:

Question: How many players have the Fish Whisperer fishing badge (2500 fish caught) and the Bass Master fishing badge (4000 fish caught). Also - how many players have caught all 200 unique fish? (I've only caught 199 - just need to catch the Ol' Boot)

Explorer
Aug 26, 2015
Hi mr sparck good day for you. Here my tip and question.

Tip: boost stats as damage,defense and pierce (and others) in all the schools more weak as so that they have a chance for to win in the duels more hard (pvp and pve).

Question: chaos and light. Can they exist in the future of the spiral?

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
KileyRose171 on May 28, 2019 wrote:
I'm getting close to nearly 2300 fish caught and was wondering:

Question: How many players have the Fish Whisperer fishing badge (2500 fish caught) and the Bass Master fishing badge (4000 fish caught). Also - how many players have caught all 200 unique fish? (I've only caught 199 - just need to catch the Ol' Boot)
Oh my gosh, I came here to ask a very similar question!

Maybe Sparck can answer us both. :)

Question:
I'm at 199 unique small fry and 199 unique whoppers. So I have 598 unique fish caught
How many wizards have all 600 fish (would I be the first), and can we expect a badge for such an accomplishment

Tip:
Always remember to equip your energy gear when logging out for hours. (I like to call it my "wiz pajamas")

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
[Question] Are there any plans to release a pet themed housing bundle that would allow avid pet collectors a way to showcase and organize their pet collections by transcending the current 50 inside/50 outside pet limit?

Thank you!