Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Don't close the Bear Market

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I can understand the decision to make it so this quest isn't a prerequisite for entering Grizzleheim, but don't remove it from the game entirely. It advertises the world to free to play players, which gives them an inclination to buy it. Besides, you can't exactly get a refund on the resources for making a quest line, so nothing is gained by removing it.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
average moe on May 22, 2019 wrote:
I can understand the decision to make it so this quest isn't a prerequisite for entering Grizzleheim, but don't remove it from the game entirely. It advertises the world to free to play players, which gives them an inclination to buy it. Besides, you can't exactly get a refund on the resources for making a quest line, so nothing is gained by removing it.
I agree. Unless they have some cool cut-scenes for lots of worlds (including GH) to be introduced to new players I think it is a real shame to remove this fun visit. We can't do anything else there as it's a separate instance from the 'real' Northguard but it's really fun to visit and have a sneak peek!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
In fact, I believe there should be more quests incorporating instances where players get to visit future, membership worlds.

Imagine the potential revenue and excitement this could bring from new or prospecting players.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I was a little sad when I heard the news. I mean, It was a fun memory! And now it is a memory. I see no reason for it to go, Star, Average Moe, and Victoria are right.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Will Baldur Goldpaws still be telling players to return to Grizzleheim when it's time for that level ( 25? ) spell quest?
Or will he be removed from his dock in Olde Town completely?
Please KI, please keep Baldur and "The Bear Market" quest. It made me very eager to explore Grizzleheim when I was a low level wizard. Since I'm a crowns player buying zones, I didn't need to buy GH for the main quest; but I did this anyway. Like I said "Bear Market" made me excited and curious.
Plus: VIKINGS

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Star Edward on May 24, 2019 wrote:
In fact, I believe there should be more quests incorporating instances where players get to visit future, membership worlds.

Imagine the potential revenue and excitement this could bring from new or prospecting players.

That is a very GOOD idea. Since Olde Town is a free area, it would be nice to have other denziens of the spiral offering glimpses of worlds to come.

Perhaps, Wizard City could get a harbor in or near Olde Towne where sailors from around the spiral can dock and offer tantalizing hints of worlds available to members.

Steven Ghoststalker

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Area51Alien on May 26, 2019 wrote:
That is a very GOOD idea. Since Olde Town is a free area, it would be nice to have other denziens of the spiral offering glimpses of worlds to come.

Perhaps, Wizard City could get a harbor in or near Olde Towne where sailors from around the spiral can dock and offer tantalizing hints of worlds available to members.

Steven Ghoststalker

...I LIKE IT!