Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Main mission missing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2013
hi... my sister is having a problem with her one wizard.. she is now lvl 21 and the main mission is not in her quest log.. none of them have stars indicating that it is the main and i have been struggling my butt of to try and help her... her location is krokatopia and she is busy in the krokasphinx.. i have looked everywhere and cant seem to find it...

we tried using the find a mission nearby... but it is bugged... it says that we should talk to khai amhate the great in the balance school?.. yes you read right.. he is not in the balance school but is actually in the vault of ice which she does not have access to... can someone plz help me...

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Have you tried emailing KI explaining the situation?

Or using the quest finder?

support@wizard101.com

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Anna OrgeSlinger on May 19, 2019 wrote:
hi... my sister is having a problem with her one wizard.. she is now lvl 21 and the main mission is not in her quest log.. none of them have stars indicating that it is the main and i have been struggling my butt of to try and help her... her location is krokatopia and she is busy in the krokasphinx.. i have looked everywhere and cant seem to find it...

we tried using the find a mission nearby... but it is bugged... it says that we should talk to khai amhate the great in the balance school?.. yes you read right.. he is not in the balance school but is actually in the vault of ice which she does not have access to... can someone plz help me...
Losing the main quest seems to be a bug that has affected a lot of people (especially in Krok). Contact support@wizard101.com or through 'help and support' on the website and they will add the main quest to her log.

You can also try looking at the quest tree HERE and seeing if you can work out where she was last. Using quest finder from that area should pick up the main quest first. If that doesn't help, try it in the Oasis. Worst case (if you don't want to wait for support to do it) you can use quest finder in all areas she has access to until she finds the main quest. It's a bit of a faff-about but she will find it!

I hope this helps and she is on track with saving the Spiral very quickly!