Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Repeat Dungeon to finish Side Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2018
I went through and beat the main quest line for Dragonsypre. I'm on to quests in Celestia, but realized I hadn't finished the book reading/Secret History quest. When I try to re-enter the dungeons with the books I missed, the sigils are not lit. Did I mess it up by finishing the main quest? Is there something I can do to get them open to me again?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
thewordalchemist on May 18, 2019 wrote:
I went through and beat the main quest line for Dragonsypre. I'm on to quests in Celestia, but realized I hadn't finished the book reading/Secret History quest. When I try to re-enter the dungeons with the books I missed, the sigils are not lit. Did I mess it up by finishing the main quest? Is there something I can do to get them open to me again?
Did you try to jump on them anyway? I've found a lot of sigils I can use are showing as unlit but I can still go in...idk why and it's a bug Sparck should be aware of. I haven't reported it because there are A) too many and B) I should be specifying which ones...my bad!

Try jumping on the sigil even though it appears to be inactive and let us know how you get on. You could really help by identifying which sigils are affected if they are in fact working; if they're not then we need to work together to get it fixed

I'll also keep a note where it is happening to my wizards. It's happening a lot, which is unusual!