Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Tome Bugs

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Do i have repost this all since test section is gone, or did they actually get forwarded to the correct people? The only pet tome correction implemented was the on in the update notes and it was not even right.

Let me know.

Administrator
Jasmine3429 on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
Do i have repost this all since test section is gone, or did they actually get forwarded to the correct people? The only pet tome correction implemented was the on in the update notes and it was not even right.

Let me know.
Hi Jasmine3429,

Could you describe what you mean by the notes are not correct please? We want to make sure the information we're providing is accurate.

Thanks!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Sparck on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
Hi Jasmine3429,

Could you describe what you mean by the notes are not correct please? We want to make sure the information we're providing is accurate.

Thanks!
"Changed Forest Oni, Maelstrom Oni, Reaper, Sandman, and Darkwalker to reflect that they’re hybrids in the pet tome."

3 of these pets are indeed first generation and should not have been changed to hybrid, Maelstorm Oni, Sandman and Darkwalker.

Additionally I provided 2 long lists in the test realm section to be forwarded to Decius at his request, was this done, if not, can they be moved here, or do I have to write them up again?

Administrator
Jasmine3429 on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
"Changed Forest Oni, Maelstrom Oni, Reaper, Sandman, and Darkwalker to reflect that they’re hybrids in the pet tome."

3 of these pets are indeed first generation and should not have been changed to hybrid, Maelstorm Oni, Sandman and Darkwalker.

Additionally I provided 2 long lists in the test realm section to be forwarded to Decius at his request, was this done, if not, can they be moved here, or do I have to write them up again?
No worries, thank you, we got them!